Rider Cycles & SnapyCycle proudly stand behind the quality and reliability of our products while promising you some of the best customer service experiences in the industry.
Snapcycle Inc. (“Snapcycle”) warrants all new Snapcycle electric bicycles and its Covered Components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of delivery, subject to the terms and conditions specified herein. This limited warranty only applies to the original buyer who must be able to provide electronic proof of purchase by means of order number, email address and name used at the point of original purchase, and is not transferable to subsequent owners. During its warranty period, any defective parts will be repaired or replaced free of charge for the customers. However, please note that the warranty period for a repaired or replaced part remains unchanged based on the original delivery date of the ebike.
The components covered under this limited warranty includes frame, forks, stem, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, controller, LCD display, battery, and electrical sensors.
Snapcycle batteries are covered by one (1) year pro-rated warranty. If a battery is found defective or its capacity falls below 60% of its rated value within the warranty period, it will be repaired free of charge for the customers. However, the shipping cost for return is to be borne by the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original delivery date of the ebike. However, please take note to follow the instructions listed below to prevent your battery warranty from being void.
- Do not charge it below 32 Fahrenheit, or above 105 Fahrenheit
- Do not charge it immediately after riding your ebike. Let it cool down to ambient temperature before charging it
- Protect your battery from water ingression
- Charge it at least once a month
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including but not limited to tires, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes) are not covered under warranty
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from the following causes are not covered by warranty: failure to follow instructions in the user's manual, force majeure, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations and modification without written consent from Snapcycle, assembly and repair works by any unauthorized third party, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- Any damages resulting from improper use, such as by overloading the ebike above its rated load capacity, or by raising the seatpost above its minimum insertion mark.
- Products that are used for competition or commercial activities, including without limitation rental / lease, are not covered by this limited warranty, unless otherwise agreed by Snapcycle.
- Any gifts or accessories that come along with the ebike free of charge are not covered by this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty is not applicable to the sale of spare parts and accessories.
- Any damage resulting from the use of a third-party battery charger not originally supplied by Snapcycle is not covered by warranty.
- Snapcycle will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the purchaser uses their own shipping option
1. Warranty Claims
If you suspect any component of your ebike is defective, you should contact your local Snapcycle retailer where you purchased your bike. The shop of purchase will get in contact with Snapcycle and facilitate your warranty claims with Snapcycle on your behalf. If you purchased your bike directly from Snapcycle, all warranty claims must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself before contacting Snapcycle retailers or Snapcycle, as doing so may void your warranty and cause consequential damages to your ebike, undermining its safety and reliability.
You would need to describe in detail what issues you are facing and attach some clear photos or videos for easy understanding. Upon receiving your claims, our dedicated customer service team will firstly provide remote assistance to you via email/calls as there might be an easy fix to your problems.
If our customer service team determines that a replacement part is needed, they will provide you with clear instructions for returning the defective parts, and receiving the replacement. Shipping charges are to be borne by the customers. It is at the full discretion of Snapcycle to determine if a defective component is covered by this limited warranty.
For purchases made through an authorized dealer, the user must proceed to the point of sale where he/she purchased the product for local warranty service and support. If any part on the bike is found defective, the local dealer will have to request a replacement from the principal. Snapcycle will work closely with the local shop to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely and responsible manner.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
We are confident in our product quality. However, there is a rare chance that your product(s) may get damaged during shipping. You are well advised to inspect your product(s) immediately upon receiving them. In the unfortunate event that you find any damage to your product(s), take photos from different angles, keep all packaging and paperwork, and contact Rider Cycles by email at email@example.com immediately. Please take note that we will not accept shipping damage claims later than 14 days from receipt of the product(s)