DIRWIN BIKE LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
Your purchase from Ridercycles.com Includes the Dirwin Hassle-Free 12-month Warranty. But you are recommended to extend the warranty for another 12 months by accomplishing your purchase info.
All Dirwin Bikes are covered under the Manufacturer's 12-month All-Inclusive Warranty against all manufacturing defects. (All free Accessories are not covered by warranty service)
The 12-month Warranty starts when the initial owner of the bike has received it.
The Warranty is automatically registered when purchasing from the online shop. Therefore the Warranty is linked to the Initial Purchaser. The 12-month warranty starts from the moment the initial owner receives the product.
The new owner can enjoy the existing warranty only if to following conditions are met:
1.The 12-month Warranty period hasn't already expired
2.You have the initial owner’s name and the initial order number.
Please make sure that you give / receive this information when dealing with second-hand Dirwin bikes
How to start the Warranty Repair or Replacement Procedure?
To be applicable for the Hassle-free Warranty and In case of Warranty issue please contact the Rider Cycles Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org without delay. Please Include to following details to speed up the Warranty process:
- Proof of purchase
- Photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request.
Warranty claims will be processed by Dirwin Bike typically in a few working days.
Note that Dirwin Bike will not replace any part without first seeing photos or videos of the damaged product. The customer needs to provide us with the evidence by email.
In case of Shipping Damage
Dirwin Bike’s Hassle-Free Warranty covers all necessary replacements of parts in case the bike was damaged during delivery, or if it arrives defective or damaged without involvement from the customer.
In case of shipping damage please contact Dirwin bike us at email@example.com without delay as Dirwin Bike will not accept any Shipping Damage Claims after 7 days from receiving the bike.
Main Categories of Hassle-Free Warranty Coverage and Limitations related to them:1. Bike Frames
Dirwin provides 5 years of warranty for the bike frame. The Warranty covers a replacement frame only. Replacement must be done by an authorized Dirwin Bike engineer. The Labor fees are not included in the warranty.
Dirwin Bike reserves the right to use used frames under this warranty. Styles of Frames or colors not in stock or otherwise not available may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of Dirwin bike.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
- Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks Impact damage
Dirwin Bike batteries are covered by a 12-month prorated warranty.
During 12-months of service – Defective batteries will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains the same based on the original purchase date.
After the first 12-months of service new batteries will receive a prorated credit based on months of service. Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new 12-month warranty from the pro-rated purchase date.
Batteries must be assessed and found defective only by Dirwin Bike.
3. Parts & Components
Original Dirwin bike parts & components are covered by a 12-month limited warranty. With the limitations described below.
This Limited Warranty does not cover
- Ordinary wear and tear not caused by manufacturing or material defects. Wear and tear are assessed by Dirwin bike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to: Brake Pads, Rotors, Spokes, Tires, Tubes, Chains, Chain Rings, Cassettes, Cranks, Frame, Forks, Handlebar, Seat post, Saddle, Brakes, Lights, Pedals, Rims, Wheel hub, Freewheel, Cassette, Derailleur, Shifter, Motor, Throttle, Controller, Wiring harness, LCD, Kickstand, Reflectors, and other hardware.
- Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc)
- Damage or deterioration of appearance or aesthetics of the product
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by Dirwin Bike.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- In Cases deemed proper by Dirwin, the customer bears the freight of replacement parts and components.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the product), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electromechanical or other electrical stress.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as natural disasters, fires, floods, storms, lightning, earthquakes, or harsh weather conditions
- Defects damage or loss of property caused thefts, blown fuses, or any improper use of any electric outlets.
- Products that have the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not provided or approved by Dirwin Bike with the product in case.
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a way that does not comply with Assembly Instructions and Owners Manual.
- Products purchased or taken outside the United States.
Additional limitations concerning the Battery
this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage if:
- Caused by the use of a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Dirwin Battery.
- Battery seals are broken or there is other evidence of tampering
- the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike that it came with.